• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

busyb

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2008
I have a 52" Projection TV works great with a cable box I have problems turning it manually the buttons get crossed up. I have basic cable now in the game room so it does not work so good for me anymore. I am asking $100.00 if I can get rid of it this weekend.

Thanks

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
I have a 52" Projection TV works great with a cable box I have problems turning it manually the buttons get crossed up. I have basic cable now in the game room so it does not work so good for me anymore. I am asking $100.00 if I can get rid of it this weekend.

Thanks
thanks, PM me an address or phone number so we can reach each other. thanks
jeff

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
hey - I have king comforter, blanket and sheets! if you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can arrange to get them to you.

partial list of other things you may need - let us know:

bed pillows
bath rugs
bath towels
additional pots/pans
serving spoons, knives, cutting board, etc.
lamps
chairs
bedside tables

Last edited:

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
hey - I have king comforter, blanket and sheets! if you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can arrange to get them to you.

partial list of other things you may need - let us know:

bed pillows
bath rugs
bath towels
additional pots/pans
serving spoons, knives, cutting board, etc.
lamps
chairs
bedside tables
i hate to say this but i'm in need of all of that.

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2009
Jeff, Hello!I have a convection oven you can have if you need it. Some other misc. stuff. It's time for me to clean out the garage.. I'll be working on that Mon. & Tues. So if you want to come take a look let me know. (850)231-5602
Jessica

Tillerjeff

Beach Lover
May 7, 2009
Midwal, near the water
all items left off today - make sure you go to pick them up!!!
Thanks tootsie, i picked everything up when i got off work. now i have to go through everything now and figure out if i need anything else. thank you everyone for all that you all have done. if any of you guys need anything from me don't hesitate to let me know.
Jeff