• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
My heart is breaking, for these babies!

I just spoke with Brie(their mom) and she's so stressed, about them! It breaks my heart, that they're living, at Groomingdales!:sosad: Please, someone provide these sweet babies. their forever home! Tina and her family can't take them now, since they had already adopted, a puppy!
I am trying to help this person find a loving home, for her neighbor's babies! Joscelyn is in the left pic and Ullie Gee is on the right. It would be so great, if they could stay together! It will be so traumatic to split them all up, but, better if they could remain together. Please help!:D

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Update

I rec'd this today, from the mom of Joscelyn and Ullie Gee.:sosad: Please keep them in your prayers, for a loving forever home! They deserve living somewhere, besides at a Vet's office! I really hope that they can stay together, too!

Hi friends!

We still need to find a loving home for Ullie and Joscelyn. The individual who originally adopted them found out she had allergies, so we are looking again. Please take a look at the description below. If you?re interested, I?d love to hear from you. Oh, and please feel free to pass this e-mail along. Thank you!!!!
Brie

These ?Kids? Need a Loving Home

Purebred Welsh Corgis: ?The Queen of England?s dogs?

Ullie Gee (male)?age 9
Joscelyn (female)?age 3 ?
About 12-14? tall at shoulder, 24? long body, 30ish lbs.
Spayed and neutered
House-trained, leash-trained, obedience-trained
Fantastic with kids and seniors
Inside dogs only?they?ve never spent much time outdoors except on leash
Very quiet, ?hang-out? dogs, happy to lounge around and put furry heads on your feet

Please contact Brie Engeler @ 214-207-3508 or bbengeler@gmail.com.

Thank you!!