• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scubamal86

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
Hello, SoWal Parents!

My name is Mallory. I am a 24 yr old, college educated, white female with NO criminal background. I do not work evenings and would like to offer occassional babysitting services. I am located on 30a in Blue Mountain Beach.

I am available any night of the week (except Thursday). Excellent references will be provided. I do have some daytime availablility but am unable to give much advanced notice because my work schedule comes out Sunday nights for the coming week.

If preferred I can accommodate children at my house. I do have a friendly mini dachshund with all shots and absolutely no biting or nipping behavior.

If you are interested in learning more about me and how I may be of service to your family please message me, and I can provide you with my contact information.

I look forward to hearing from you!

mybeachretreat

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2010
Hello, SoWal Parents!

My name is Mallory. I am a 24 yr old, college educated, white female with NO criminal background. I do not work evenings and would like to offer occassional babysitting services. I am located on 30a in Blue Mountain Beach.

I am available any night of the week (except Thursday). Excellent references will be provided. I do have some daytime availablility but am unable to give much advanced notice because my work schedule comes out Sunday nights for the coming week.

If preferred I can accommodate children at my house. I do have a friendly mini dachshund with all shots and absolutely no biting or nipping behavior.

If you are interested in learning more about me and how I may be of service to your family please message me, and I can provide you with my contact information.

I look forward to hearing from you!
hi mallory. i will be in town at san remo on 30-a tomorrow evening and be there thru sunday. i have a 6 and 7 yr old and will be needing occasional kid sitting. we too have a french bulldog puppy. i will be in and out of town year round. pls email if interested cshoemaker@comcast.net and if you can send a few references that would be great. thanks, cam