• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hottytoddy

Beach Lover
May 26, 2009
I am looking for a part-time babysitter for my 8 year old daughter. I am looking for someone who is willing to babysit in my home (Santa Rosa Beach). Please PM me if you are interested and I will provide more details on the position. Please provide references. Thanks!!

nineteen

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2010
babysitter

I am a teacher and looking for part time work. I live in Sandestin and have references. My cell number is 229 886-2919. You can call anytime.
Thanks,
Dinah

mybeachretreat

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2010
I am a teacher and looking for part time work. I live in Sandestin and have references. My cell number is 229 886-2919. You can call anytime.
Thanks,
Dinah

I am in Santa Rosa this week w. my 7, 8 and 12 year old. Just need someone to keep eye on them at pool, beach or condo one day while I run some errands for our rental properties, etc. Let me know if you are free any tomorrow or Fri or Sat. Thanks, Cam and if you have references (423) 313-7656 my cell. Thanks.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
babysitter

Have you found a babysitter yet? I am interested in this job. I know I was a pet sitter for pets for 16 years and a child is different. I can provide a few references for babysitting I have done. I did help raise my sister's 3 children because she worked a lot. I also took in a 13 year old and treated her as my own. She lived with her grandfather and he went into a nursing home. I took her there to see him. After a while he fell and after that started having seizures. I was there sittiing with him when he died and told him I would take care of his grandaughter which I did. I did not want him to die alone. It was very difficult for me, but I did it for him and his grandaughter (Christy) I did not have any children, but wanted children and God put her in my life. Anyway, I am a very caring and giving person and would love to babysit your daughter. My pet sitting business is not moving yet so I really need to find other work and this sounds like something I would love to do. Please call me at (850) 622-3352 or (504) 231-5358 or you can email me at heartbren@centurylink.net Thank you for your time. Brenda

I am looking for a part-time babysitter for my 8 year old daughter. I am looking for someone who is willing to babysit in my home (Santa Rosa Beach). Please PM me if you are interested and I will provide more details on the position. Please provide references. Thans!!