• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
I'm parks director for sports complex in Freeport and I'll seriuosly look at putting one at Freeport Regional Sports Complex if you guys will come up here and play.

And US98 Sports would be happy to promote it and organize competitions and tournaments, if the interest is there!

We are looking into organizing "Ultimate (Frisbee)" in the area as well, whether getting things organized locally or bringing tournaments to the area.

Last edited:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
I'm parks director for sports complex in Freeport and I'll seriuosly look at putting one at Freeport Regional Sports Complex if you guys will come up here and play.

I'd love to come up and play. It is a great way to spend an afternoon with the kids...or a great way to spend one without the kids. Low key, low cost wholesome entertainment. DO IT!!!!!:clap:

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
I'm in for Ultimate anytime I'm home!

Where are you when not home? College?

We are looking into hosting a tournament, "Ultimate On the Coast"!

If anyone has teams or wants to organize a team, we would be interested in finding out the best times of the year to do it!

Let us know if there are preferences, and we'll organize and schedule this exciting inaugural event accordingly.

Any and all feedback welcome!!

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
We have a small 9 hole course here in Panama city (actually small town called Springfield) it's okay good baskets but pretty ruff terrain and not very well setup. Tallahassee has 3 courses 2 really nice ones in community parks. I am trying to get some Interest to put one at Frank brown park or Peir park in Panama city beach. Myself and a few friends would be willing to come that way to play on a decent course or for a Tournament

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
I travel 30 weeks a yr for work. Played for PSU team back in the day. I propose a pick game to see if we can get enough folks interested. Who's up for it?

US98 Sports

Beach Lover
Apr 11, 2010
Sounds like a good idea!

We are in contact with the Ultimate Players Association about an Inaugural "Ultimate On The Coast" Tournament starting THIS Summer. We will keep you updated.

jack S

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2007
There isn't much that will drag me far from the beach, But, disc golf in freeport? Hey, I am there!