• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
$1100/mo. All brick house for rent long term. Built in 2005. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage. 1800+ square feet. Vaulted ceilings in living area and master bedroom. 10ft ceilings throughout rest of home. Electric fireplace. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar in kitchen. Very large master bedroom with HUGE walk-in closet and large master bath with garden tub, seperate shower, and double vanity. 3 large guest rooms as well. Large lot, big yard. Great for families, safe neighborhood. Pets OK with pet deposit.
(850) 278-6915

brandim

Beach Crab
Jan 9, 2009
hi--the house for rent

Hi,
I am interested in viewing this house. I will be sending you a private message with my personal information so you can contact me by phone or you can just reply to me on here.
Thanks!
Brandim

Casey Tindell

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
$1100/mo. All brick house for rent long term. Built in 2005. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage. 1800+ square feet. Vaulted ceilings in living area and master bedroom. 10ft ceilings throughout rest of home. Electric fireplace. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar in kitchen. Very large master bedroom with HUGE walk-in closet and large master bath with garden tub, seperate shower, and double vanity. 3 large guest rooms as well. Large lot, big yard. Great for families, safe neighborhood. Pets OK with pet deposit.
(850) 278-6915

How much is the pet deposit and security deposit?

dollgirlmimi

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2009
house for rent

can you e-mail some pictures and the address for I can take a look outside .is this home fenced?
thanks.dollgirmimi@yahoo.com

(850) 278-6915

syl

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2009
(850) 278-6915

Is this home still available? My personal e-mail is ssmaraman@hotmail.com. Am interested if still available. Thank you Sylvia