• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Thank you all. Does Basmati's serve more than sushi? Has anyone tried Cafe 30a or Restaurant Paradis?

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Cafe Tango is very special.

Had some very good sushi recently at Old FL Fishhouse(sp)

Let's just say, hypothetically, you were going to take your wife out to dinner. Nothing to pricey, but nicer than normal, you know, someplace a little nicer than where you take the kids, and one of you can't eat seafood. Where would you go? (Please help! :D)

Cafe 30A. They have a early special (5 - 6 p.m.) or the bar menu is always a local favorite. Martini night on Tuesday is always a nice way to top off an evening and early dinner.
Love Cafe Thirty-A (and the owner is our neighbor -- love her :love:). We've been there a kajillion times. The online menu doesn't have any appetizer selections that would substitute as a main course for someone who doesn't eat seafood. But maybe the actual menu has some options since it changes daily.

Not so sure that dining at 5 PM is very romantic.

But, as many times as we've been there, we've never tried the bar menu. That'd work for someone trying to make dinner less pricey. Thanks for the info!:wave:

Last edited:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Basmati's does have more than sushi. Some call it oriental fusion. I call it yum.

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
Mitchell's Fish Market.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
My vote is for Borago. Not too expensive and the best caesar salad I have ever had!!! I love the porch! Have fun.

Beach Boy

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
Destin Chops 3-A in Seacrest Beach - great service, wonderful food - it's sure to win her heart!!

Destin Chops 3-A in Seacrest Beach - great service, wonderful food - it's sure to win her heart!!
Actually that's another good choice. Next time we go back, we plan to order a salad and entrees from the appetizer menu as our main courses. Last time we were there, our hunger was satisfied before we served our entrees.

Service is great, and the atmosphere makes one feel as if one is in a "fancy" retsaurant.