• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

costakelli

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
Long term rental available in Grove by the Sea in Seagrove. 2 bedroom 2 bath, fireplace, LOTS of storage, walk to the beach, beautiful neighborhood with two community pools, tennis court, playground.
$1200 a month. Please call Kelli at 225-335-1355. Thanks!

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Long term rental available in Grove by the Sea in Seagrove. 2 bedroom 2 bath, fireplace, LOTS of storage, walk to the beach, beautiful neighborhood with two community pools, tennis court, playground. $1200 a month. Please call Kelli at 225-335-1355. Thanks!

Advice from the Beach Bimmers: This is an AMAZING home if you're looking for a great neighborhood, cute house, and really cool lifestyle! Kelli showed it to us and we nearly fell in love, but our heart was set on a 3br house with room for our son when he's home from college. Thus, we passed on this awesome home, but can sincerely recommend it as one of the best long-term rental homes along 30-a at present!

:love: :love:

hanksilke

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2009
Long term rental available in Grove by the Sea in Seagrove. 2 bedroom 2 bath, fireplace, LOTS of storage, walk to the beach, beautiful neighborhood with two community pools, tennis court, playground.
$1200 a month. Please call Kelli at 225-335-1355. Thanks!

Are there any utilities included in the rent? Where is it exactly located? Thanks in advance. poohli1@hotmail.com

wtgoodwin

Beach Comber
May 15, 2010
I'm the single retired teacher who posted just before yours looking for a rental. Called but your mailbox is full. I am famaliar with your property area and would love to talk to you. Please call me at 850-769-9060. Wanda

costakelli

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008
Ya'll need to quit posting and just call Kelli if you're interested...
Yes please!! I dont check Sowal that often, which is why I provided my phone number. The house is still available, please call me at 225-335-1355 with any questions, thanks!

hanksilke

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2009
Just so people know, this place has been rented. Found out 2 June...guess 30Amom hasn't had time to post that tidbit of info.