• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
:wave:Hi Jane! I washed my "little" chihuaha the other day and had to do it in the kitchen sink which I did not like and they don't have the spray nozel like I had in my home in N.O. He is afraid of a tub so I have no where else to wash him. I think all size dogs would benefit from your dog wash if people like me have a hard time washing their dog inside. The place I saw in Texas that was very busy gave me the idea to open one but I just don't have the money. She did very well. Her prices were very reasonable so people used her service. I would use your service. My dog was very scared when I washed him since I had to use the faucet and not the spray nozel. I did not like it and neither did he. I think most people take their dog to a groomer these days because they don't want to wash them in their tub and I just don't think many people wash dogs outside anymore. I think you will do well with it even though things are rough right now. People live here and still have to wash their dogs. Perhaps you could hire a groomer to do a little grooming if they need it after they wash the dog. It would cheaper than going to a groomer for the whole process. I would love to talk to you and tell you about what I have seen and the set ups I've seen that I thought were great. I volunteered at a doggie day care also. For that you have to have enough land with. Please call me. (850) 622-3352. I want to help. It is risky, but everyone who starts a business takes that risk. I think 30A could benefit from your dog wash. I get tired of driving to Destin for everything. Thanks and I hope you call. Benda
Hi Brenda, I just want to let you know I'm not trying to be rude by not calling. I have been really busy trying to find a house and doing all my regular stuff too. It would be really nice to make a new friend. I do appreciate all your suggestions too. I know what you mean about Destin. I hate driving up there too. If you would like to write me at my e-mail that would be fine although if I could get a minute to myself I would like to meet you. Everyone here has been sick off and on forever(seems like!!). As soon as one gets better someone else is sick so someone is always at home with me instead of school. I know that a lot of people think that right now is a bad time to do this but it just feels like its what God wants me to do. I'll know for sure when he gets my house lined up for me. I can't do the first thing without a house to live in. And thats difficult with my crew!! My e-mail is janeebrown56@yahoo.com. Thanks, Jane :D

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I have 4 boxers which I wash outside in the summer. This is a complete nightmare, by the way. I know for a fact that if there were a place like this in Montgomery, I would use it. Especially in the winter. I have to wash them in the tub when its cold outside and you can probably visualize what the bathroom looks like afterward. Why do dogs feel the need to run through every room of the house when they're soaking wet??

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I have 4 boxers which I wash outside in the summer. This is a complete nightmare, by the way. I know for a fact that if there were a place like this in Montgomery, I would use it. Especially in the winter. I have to wash them in the tub when its cold outside and you can probably visualize what the bathroom looks like afterward. Why do dogs feel the need to run through every room of the house when they're soaking wet??

LL, Hi there stranger! I did a little detective work for you and it looks like you have a self service dog wash at the PETCO on Eastern Boulevard in Montgomery.

From their website:

1540 Eastern Boulevard
Montgomery, AL 36117
334-244-9413

Self-service Dog Wash
Come in, wash your dog and go. We supply the professional grooming equipment and supplies for you to bathe and dry your dog right in the store. We clean up the mess!

Happy Dog Washing!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
friend

Hi Brenda, I just want to let you know I'm not trying to be rude by not calling. I have been really busy trying to find a house and doing all my regular stuff too. It would be really nice to make a new friend. I do appreciate all your suggestions too. I know what you mean about Destin. I hate driving up there too. If you would like to write me at my e-mail that would be fine although if I could get a minute to myself I would like to meet you. Everyone here has been sick off and on forever(seems like!!). As soon as one gets better someone else is sick so someone is always at home with me instead of school. I know that a lot of people think that right now is a bad time to do this but it just feels like its what God wants me to do. I'll know for sure when he gets my house lined up for me. I can't do the first thing without a house to live in. And thats difficult with my crew!! My e-mail is janeebrown56@yahoo.com. Thanks, Jane :D

Hi Jane! Don't worry I don't think you rude. When things settle down give me a call when you have some time and we can meet. I have a lot of time since I have no work as of yet so you just let me know when it is good for you. I look forward to meeting you. Brenda