• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LowProfiling

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Sandestin
Hi all newbie here looking forward to becoming a neighbor.

Interested in an upscale 3BR able to be leased for a year starting around July. Would want to be within walking distance to 30A. I really like Seagrove/Seaside

We have small dogs under 15lbs.

The home would be for myself and my vibrant early 60's mom. I would be splitting my time between FL, and Atlanta for roughly 2 months then searching for my own home within the area. Interested in a nice setting where my mom can get out and make friends, play in the yard, and feel secure.

We are interested in going through all the seasons in the area, and plan on purchasing homes in the most likely event we enjoy the area. A home that could be bought at a later date would be a plus.

Thanks

Last edited:

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
Call Ron Freisen @ Century 21

(850) 865-9070

c21beachrealty.com

Hi all newbie here looking forward to becoming a neighbor.

Interested in an upscale 3BR able to be leased for a year starting around July. Would want to be within walking distance to 30A. I really like Seagrove/Seaside

We have small dogs under 15lbs.

The home would be for myself and my vibrant early 60's mom. I would be splitting my time between FL, and Atlanta for roughly 2 months then searching for my own home within the area. Interested in a nice setting where my mom can get out and make friends, play in the yard, and feel secure.

We are interested in going through all the seasons in the area, and plan on purchasing homes. A home that could be bought at a later date would be a plus.

Thanks

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
Hey,

We have a 4 or 5 br home one block from 30-A and a short walk to beach with great gulf views on the west end of 30-A. Price range is close to yours, we can talk further. Please take a look at the house. You can see it at Houses in Florida For Sale By Owner @ For Sale By Owner.com and also by looking at our SoWal listing under "For rent: 5br/3.5ba West end of 30-A" posted 4/29/10. Feel free to call us at 850-499-0275

Thanks,

Steve & Lynette

LowProfiling

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Sandestin
Steve-

I saw your home on another post, and that is along the lines of what we are looking for. Love the garage...does not seem as is too many homes in the area have one.

We are not ready to make a commitment for at least another month, I simply wanted to get this thread going to see what may be, or become available. I will certainly keep this home in mind though. If you wanted to email me the year lease price please do so at: lowprofiling at aol.com.

Thanks for the reply