• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
What is the current situation with St Joe build out dates for residential land. I'm especially interested in Watersound Beach & Watersound North.
Thanks

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
I know there are lots in Watersound with a build out for 2011. Let me know if you need further information.

Franny
The Beach Group
850-376-4660

Ari Silverstein

Beach Lover
May 2, 2010

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
The following have no build out time frames:

Watersound West Beach
Gulf Place
Beach Highland
Country Club Hills
Vizcaya
Forest Lakes (time frmae can be a condition of the contract)
Draper lake
Grayton /Defuniak Street

Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.
Francesca
The Beach Group
850-376-4660

gsigman

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2005
What is the current situation with St Joe build out dates for residential land. I'm especially interested in Watersound Beach & Watersound North.
Th
anks

For all practical purposes, there are no buildouts at Watersound. They opened that can of worms several years ago when they extended the first buildouts when the economy went south with a huge amount of flippers still holding properties they never had any intention to build on. I would not worry about it.

bdc63

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2006
Md for now, but dreaming of SoWal
For all practical purposes, there are no buildouts at Watersound. They opened that can of worms several years ago when they extended the first buildouts when the economy went south with a huge amount of flippers still holding properties they never had any intention to build on. I would not worry about it.

hmmmm, I think if I were buying I would want to see that in writing from Watersound rather than just "not worry about it". But I'm funny about legal documents that way.

gsigman

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2005
hmmmm, I think if I were buying I would want to see that in writing from Watersound rather than just "not worry about it". But I'm funny about legal documents that way.

Do you really think JOE wants to buy anything back they have sold? No way. They have more problems to deal with.