• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MarkB

Beach Crab
Nov 17, 2008
Hello,
Thinking about building a home in the Watersound/Seagrove Beach area. Looking to find a good home builder to get some idea on pricing/costs. If anyone can recommend a good builder please advise...Thanks.

Mark
Cerengeti1@Yahoo.com

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Hello Cerengeti,
You can reach Lewis Jones at 850-774-1359. We have a house under construction in the Santa Rosa Beach golf course area on the west end of 30A.

ronnie610

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2007
Hello,
Thinking about building a home in the Watersound/Seagrove Beach area. Looking to find a good home builder to get some idea on pricing/costs. If anyone can recommend a good builder please advise...Thanks.

Mark
Cerengeti1@Yahoo.com

Cerengeti - I would highly recommend Norman Mclean with Highland Builders. His number is 615-830-5142.

He has built homes for several of my clients on and around CR-30A in the high end range and all have been very pleased with his workmanship. Not only does he do quality work but his pricing has been very appealing to my clients, and he seems to complete these homes in about half the time of other builders that I have observed.

Good luck - the areas you are considering are top rate!

gordonfan

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2008
Consolidated Builders in Santa Rosa Beach
267-1881 David White is the owner
He builds all along 30A including WaterColor and WaterSound
Does good quality work.......highly recommend him