• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

newsprint

Beach Lover
Mar 9, 2007
My wife and I were planning on getting our sushi fix at Cafe Rendevous this evening and found out it has closed. Does anyone know where the sushi chef from Rendevous went? What are other good sushi options on 30A?

Foodlover

Beach Fanatic
Oct 15, 2006
South Walton
Shorty's Sushi (say that 3X fast!)

My wife and I were planning on getting our sushi fix at Cafe Rendevous this evening and found out it has closed. Does anyone know where the sushi chef from Rendevous went? What are other good sushi options on 30A?

There is a new wine bar called Crush where Cafe Rendevous was. I "think" Crush still serves sushi? Maybe someone on the board can tell you for sure.

We do want you to know that we have great Sushi at Shorty's! Our Sushi Bar opens at 5PM on Weeknights and at noon on Sat and Sun. We would love for you to come and give us a try!

We have live entertainment downstairs by the Sushi Bar 7 nights each week. We also have Gulf view dining upstairs.

This week we are celebrating being open for a year! Tonight Donnie Sundal will be performing downstairs!

Come see us!

Henry and Staff
Shorty's Surfside and Topside
Corner of DeFuniak & Hotz
Grayton Beach, FL 32459
Phone: 850-468-0417
Website/Menu: SHORTY'S SURFSIDE & TOPSIDE | GULF FRONT DINING AND LIBATIONS | GRAYTON BEACH FLORIDA

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If you find yourself out by the outlet mall for weekday lunch, we've had good luck at Sushimoto just west of there in the same strip mall as Melting Pot and Tusker's furniture.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
go to Shortys. Sushi and Donny Sundal. You can get spoiled by Jameys sushi and Donny is the best piano player on the beach.

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
There is a new wine bar called Crush where Cafe Rendevous was. I "think" Crush still serves sushi? Maybe someone on the board can tell you for sure.

We do want you to know that we have great Sushi at Shorty's! Our Sushi Bar opens at 5PM on Weeknights and at noon on Sat and Sun. We would love for you to come and give us a try!

We have live entertainment downstairs by the Sushi Bar 7 nights each week. We also have Gulf view dining upstairs.

This week we are celebrating being open for a year! Tonight Donnie Sundal will be performing downstairs!

Come see us!

Henry and Staff
Shorty's Surfside and Topside
Corner of DeFuniak & Hotz
Grayton Beach, FL 32459
Phone: 850-468-0417
Website/Menu: SHORTY'S SURFSIDE & TOPSIDE | GULF FRONT DINING AND LIBATIONS | GRAYTON BEACH FLORIDA

SHORTY'S ROCKS!!!!!!!

:clap:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
The Gathering Spot at the Watercolor Inn serves Sushi from 5 - 10, Wen. thru Sunday. Happy hour sushi from 5 - 6 and entertainment on Sun.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
If you find yourself out by the outlet mall for weekday lunch, we've had good luck at Sushimoto just west of there in the same strip mall as Melting Pot and Tusker's furniture.

Sushimoto rocks! We discovered it last Christmas. That's where we're eating tomorrow night!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I like them too - can be a little slow and it's a small space, but they do some great (and creative) rolls!

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Basmati has great sushi and I believe they still have a daily half price sushi and appetizers. Try the spicy shrimp app. Heaven. You'll thank me later.