• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

musiclover

Beach Comber
Apr 3, 2008
We have been down to the area many many times, but we always stay in a house, because we prefer the privacy. We usually like to stay in Old Seagrove, but I'm coming down next week and I'm considering other options since my usual places are booked. I don't want a big condo like One Seagrove Place and I don't really want to be right on 30-A. I've thought about Leeward off of Eastern Lake road (never actually seen it) or Walton Dunes (again, haven't seen it). I've also seen pics on VRBO of condos or townhomes in Blue Mountain Beach that look nice, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend condos or townhomes that are situated in a more private, peaceful setting. Thanks.

croixbum

Banned
Jun 15, 2009
West Point, MS
We have been down to the area many many times, but we always stay in a house, because we prefer the privacy. We usually like to stay in Old Seagrove, but I'm coming down next week and I'm considering other options since my usual places are booked. I don't want a big condo like One Seagrove Place and I don't really want to be right on 30-A. I've thought about Leeward off of Eastern Lake road (never actually seen it) or Walton Dunes (again, haven't seen it). I've also seen pics on VRBO of condos or townhomes in Blue Mountain Beach that look nice, but I was wondering if anyone can recommend condos or townhomes that are situated in a more private, peaceful setting. Thanks.

We have been staying at the Sugar Dunes for many years, not sure what you want in privacy, peaceful yes, right on beach, we love it and the people we rent from are great too.

musiclover

Beach Comber
Apr 3, 2008
Hi, sorry--I should have included more detail. I'm looking for recommendations of gulf front condos/townhomes. Does not need to be gated, do not need to be able to walk to dining or shopping. We will bring our own bikes. There's just my husband and myself--no children. I'm actually looking for the most private, natural setting, if that exists. We don't want to be right on 30-A. If there's something that borders one of the lakes and/or parks, that would be ideal. The reason we love Old Seagrove is because of the woodsiness and peacefulness, so if we could find that type of setting in a condo or townhome, that would be great, but that's harder to find on the beach side of 30-A, which is one of the reasons we don't usually stay on the beach side. Thanks!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Walton Dunes or Dunes of Seagrove

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Hi, sorry--I should have included more detail. I'm looking for recommendations of gulf front condos/townhomes. Does not need to be gated, do not need to be able to walk to dining or shopping. We will bring our own bikes. There's just my husband and myself--no children. I'm actually looking for the most private, natural setting, if that exists. We don't want to be right on 30-A. If there's something that borders one of the lakes and/or parks, that would be ideal. The reason we love Old Seagrove is because of the woodsiness and peacefulness, so if we could find that type of setting in a condo or townhome, that would be great, but that's harder to find on the beach side of 30-A, which is one of the reasons we don't usually stay on the beach side. Thanks!

Beachfront townhomes......wide beach, not even close to 30A traffic, and right next door to Deer Lake state park....we discovered this place last year and are returning this year. You can find them on VRBO and bigthunderproperties.com . Good luck !!! ps. VERY QUIET !!!!