• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
My mom and I are planning a chic trip in mid-July and are looking for a well priced condo. I spent a good deal of time this evening on vrbo and will check out some agencies tomorrow. Does anyone have a recommendation for an economical 1/1 (with pool for mom) in Seagrove or the west end of 30A? We've used Garrett and liked them, any other agency recommendations?

We've stayed at Cassine Station a couple of times, the Palms of Seagrove, The Bungalows of Seagrove and Grand Isle happily in the past.

The best deals seem to be at Beachfront II, Beachwood Villas and Rollin Tides. Hidden Beach has great prices but a studio is a bit snugger than what I'm looking for in a week's stay. Any complex recommendations for me to check out.

Last edited:

Junonia

Beach Comber
Feb 24, 2007
Always on Vacation
3 mermaids vrbo.com/19185

My mom and I are planning a chic trip in mid-July and are looking for a well priced condo. I spent a good deal of time this evening on vrbo and will check out some agencies tomorrow. Does anyone have a recommendation for an economical 1/1 (with pool for mom) in Seagrove or the west end of 30A? We've used Garrett and liked them, any other agency recommendations?

We've stayed at Cassine Station a couple of times, the Palms of Seagrove, The Bungalows of Seagrove and Grand Isle happily in the past.

The best deals seem to be at Beachfront II, Beachwood Villas and Rollin Tides. Hidden Beach has great prices but a studio is a bit snugger than what I'm looking for in a week's stay. Any complex recommendations for me to check out.

look at 3 mermaids a vrbo.com/19185.

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
Please check us out at www.vacationrentals30a.com, we have two Gulf Front 1BR/2BA Palms units in Seagrove Beach, Palms A-11 & C-11. C-11 is available from July 24 - 31, and A-11 is available July 3 - 9 and July 17 - 31. We are running the following specials right now: an additional 10% off the posted price and two free movie rentals from the movie store across the street in Seagrove Plaza. If you haven't been there recently we now have in addition to Bruno's Pizza a Subway and A Few Good Apples in the plaza. Call us or email us. Contact info and pictures are all on the website. Thank you.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
for the west end - try Gulf Place.
one BRs in either the Caribbean or Cabanas.
Can get good gulf views in many of them. 2 or 3 pools and 50 yds to beach.
Plus you're right there with all of Gulf Place stores and activities and a close drive to Grayton, Seaside, etc.
Lots on VRBO or Resort Quest manages many of them.