• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

emeraldcoastdav

Beach Fanatic
Apr 4, 2006
98 in Sowal would be a great location for an independant tire store! Or 331 south of the bridge. Someone tell me they can take buisness from the Corp. tire stores up the road and provide better service.

emeraldcoastdav

Beach Fanatic
Apr 4, 2006
I bought some new tires for a heavy duty vehicle from them two weeks / a month ago. Wheel weights fell off one of the front tires causing a shimmy at speed. The vehicle is a buisness van and very dificult to pull out of service. the told me they would rebalance if I got in line behind 6 other customers. If my memory serves and it does, indie guys would have had a man on it asap. Just another down side to doing buisness whith men that just collect a check and follow policy.

Tire Shop...

If you know where Scotty's mechanic shop was on 331 going towards Freeport just the other side of the bridge on right. Go there, he has used and new tires and you will get the customer service you deserve. Ask for Tire Mike and tell him Glenn sent you. He is also mobile so he can come right to you.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Buy my tires from Tirerack.com. Ship direct to your door. Many places to take them for installation. Believe you could have them shipped direct to an installer of your choice.