• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CampbellFL

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2010
Gave my kids something to talk about for sure! My husband rounded them up while I snapped some pics...
Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture014.jpg

jd

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Atlanta
Wow! Who did they belong to? I'll take the bay and white pinto!!!!!! :love:

Did they all make it back home safely?

CampbellFL

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2010
They came from Seaside Stables on 393. Apparently one of the horses can open the gate! They are extreamly well trained, they quickly turned direction when my husband hollered for them. They all made it back safely:) There were about 11 all together. My kids love horses so they now have their fingers crossed so it will happen again evertime we drive by.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
They came from Seaside Stables on 393. Apparently one of the horses can open the gate! They are extreamly well trained, they quickly turned direction when my husband hollered for them. They all made it back safely:) There were about 11 all together. My kids love horses so they now have their fingers crossed so it will happen again evertime we drive by.

Good lord I hope it doesn't happen again. So unsafe for horses and people.:sosad:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Gave my kids something to talk about for sure! My husband rounded them up while I snapped some pics...
Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture014.jpg

GREAT PICTURES! So glad to hear everyone is OK and back where they belong. They certainly looked well cared for. :clap:

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Blue Mountain Beach
:eek: Yikes! My sister keeps her horse there, I didn't see it in the pics -wonder if it was one of the 'escapees'.

Mischievious things, those ponies.