• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
he was the one who was arrested on charges of use of the police badge and fraud of impersonating police officer, etc. He is no longer on their bookings page.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Wait a minute! Murray does that mean he is no longer in jail!?! That's crazy!
no, they just show the most current 10 or so on the bookings page.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
That kid has been "pretending" to be a cop since high school. No one ever took him seriously...guess they should have.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I'm just trying to figure out what he did before this that would merit that comment, yet didn't raise red flags.

Recreational use of handcuffs is one thing, pulling over women on an empty road w/ flashing lights and multiple weapons is quite another! :blink:

Beach Princess

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Here, There and Everywhere
I'm just trying to figure out what he did before this that would merit that comment, yet didn't raise red flags.

Recreational use of handcuffs is one thing, pulling over women on an empty road w/ flashing lights and multiple weapons is quite another! :blink:

I don't know what it was that gave me the sense to get out of there but angels were watching over me that day!
I hope that the Florida JUDICIAL system will do their end to make sure this kid STOPS this behavior. I am still shell-shocked that this kid has gotten away with this behavior for so long...
I'm still waiting for a phone call from the DA [or the SA for felonies] regarding this incident...
:dunno: