• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
Who is the crazy lady that shows up at 1:39 in this video? :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/FrantiV#p/a/u/2/EJJAWuh_Nec]YouTube - FrantiV's Channel[/ame]

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
Franti's song shake it shake it shake it just came available on itunes yesterday. I think Tracy is hard working. Just hope there is no Orlando trip charged to the TDC!!! But looks like the woman never quits! Thank you Tracy!!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Franti's song shake it shake it shake it just came available on itunes yesterday. I think Tracy is hard working. Just hope there is no Orlando trip charged to the TDC!!! But looks like the woman never quits! Thank you Tracy!!

There could be a perfectly legitimate trip to Orlando charged to the TDC--just because she was at a show does not mean she was not in Orlando on business for the TDC.:bang:

I have no idea of this particular situation, but worked for many years where I traveled for business and know there are times (depending on what one's position is) where entertainment, resorts, etc., are your business!

Last edited:

North Lake

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2007
I'm with Goodwitch on this. Whether on official travel or not she got the message out that Beaches of South Walton is open for business on YouTube...in a really neat way. She was working as far as I'm concerned. Way to go, Tracy!