• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
I'm still on the hunt for a used elliptical machine in good working condition. Anyone out there have one that's gathering dust or just in need of some extra cash for trade. Thank you in advance.

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
Watercolor workout may have one left that we're selling. Runs around $400 for a precor elliptical that you can change the incline on. Good shape. Call 534-5950 if interested.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
Watercolor workout may have one left that we're selling. Runs around $400 for a precor elliptical that you can change the incline on. Good shape. Call 534-5950 if interested.

Thanks so much shegottsurf for the info. I think I have found one though a friend, but if that falls though I will definitely give them a call. Thanks again for replying! LQ

ccj

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2007
My wife has one that never gets used (thanks to the Wii she got for Christmas). It's a Pro-Form and its in great condition.

Astara

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2010
I'm interested in an elliptical as well. Can the last two people who replied please either pm me prices or post them publicly? Thanks!

tvucovich

Beach Comber
May 23, 2010
The Octane Q35 was originally $1600+, I would love to get $1000 for it. It is a Really good home machine. Upgraded control panel with a lot of program choices and a very smooth movement that doesn't jerk your hips and knees.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
The Octane Q35 was originally $1600+, I would love to get $1000 for it. It is a Really good home machine. Upgraded control panel with a lot of program choices and a very smooth movement that doesn't jerk your hips and knees.

Thanks so much for responding. I have gotten a machine. Thks again for your post!