• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
There could be a perfectly legitimate trip to Orlando charged to the TDC--just because she was at a show does not mean she was not in Orlando on business for the TDC.:bang:

I have no idea of this particular situation, but worked for many years where I traveled for business and know there are times (depending on what one's position is) where entertainment, resorts, etc., are your business!

Sounds like ya'll know her and she's a great advocate of SoWal. Of course she could have been on business in Orlando but my point was that if she was not, I hope the plug on FrantiV doesn't turn into a PR expense for the TDC.

Back to the topic; Michael Franti; Great music, great content, great energy. And how cool to watch a video online with some crazy lady yelling about the "Beaches of South Walton". It's a small place but it's home and it made me smile to come across it.

miznotebook

Beach Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
Stone's throw from Inlet Bch
I saw Tracy and her colleague Pam Watkins at the new airport grand opening on May 22. They mentioned that they had just returned from a business trip for the TDC to Orlando and had gotten no time for sleep from rushing back for the grand opening. Those are two dedicated ladies!