• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bamaurec

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
My wife and I are looking for a quick trip to SoWal before the true madness of summer hits our family. Dates would be June 2-5 (Weds.-Sat.).

Thanks to any and all suggestions!

Bamaurec

geezer392002

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2010
condo available in Seacrest Beach

My wife and I are looking for a quick trip to SoWal before the true madness of summer hits our family. Dates would be June 2-5 (Weds.-Sat.).

Thanks to any and all suggestions!

Bamaurec

We have a lovely condo in Seacrest Beach Resort with dates still available for your trip. The condo is very comfortable and overlooks a 12000 sq. ft pool. The condo is on the second floor of a 4 story block with great pool views and is a short walk to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach. Golf cart transportation gives you a short ride to a deeded section of the beach.
Here is a link to the condo.....

Seacrest beach vacation rentals

good luck in your search :D

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
Hi, Our Gulf Front 2BR/2BA Beachside 9 in the heart of Seagrove Beach is available from June 2-5. If it is just the two of you and you do not need a two bedroom I will be happy to charge you the one bedroom rate. The unit is conveniently located across the street from Seagrove Plaza which has Bruno's Pizza, Subway, A Few Good Apples, Movie Rentals, and bicycle rentals next to the plaza. Rent a bike and enjoy about a 1 mile ride to Seaside. Check it out at www.vacationrentals30a.com. Call us or email us. The information is on the website. You must go through us to get the discount. The rental company can not offer you a discount. Thank you.

bamaurec

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
Thanks so much for the reply. What is the 1 bedroom rate that you offered? Again, many thanks!

George