• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
We have an unfurnished 2BR/2BA condo that just opened up at the Village of Blue Mountain Beach for long term rent- available immediately. Depending on the length of the lease we are looking for around $900 per month, but our terms are flexible so please PM to discuss. Our last renters lived there for 2 1/2 years and we have repainted everything and had it cleaned top to bottom. We are the only other people who have lived there so it is in great shape plus it is only a short walk to the public beach access. It is a non-smoking unit and we do not allow pets so let us know if you are interested.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
rental

We have an unfurnished 2BR/2BA condo that just opened up at the Village of Blue Mountain Beach for long term rent- available immediately. Depending on the length of the lease we are looking for around $900 per month, but our terms are flexible so please PM to discuss. Our last renters lived there for 2 1/2 years and we have repainted everything and had it cleaned top to bottom. We are the only other people who have lived there so it is in great shape plus it is only a short walk to the public beach access. It is a non-smoking unit and we do not allow pets so let us know if you are interested.

Hello,
I am looking for a long term rental for my mother and may be interested. Is the unit one level and are there any stairs?
Also approximately how many square ft is the unit?

Thanks
Joby

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Thanks for the PM too, but since others may need the info. I wanted to post it. The unit is on the bottom floor and has no stairs. It is 1022 sqft.

Local RN

Beach Crab
May 26, 2010
I am very interested, does this include utilities.... please call me 850-685-0283!! My name is Leiann I am a nurse, non smoker, very responsible. Thanks

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
No, I am sorry I forgot to mention that it does not include utilities. I also neglected to mention that we would require a security deposit equal to one month's rent. PM me if you are still interested.

victorialwaites

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2009

We currently live in grayton beach and i would love pictures and more info on your place. please email me at victorialwaites@aol.com or call 8505029844. thanks!- victoria

sunnyday

Beach Comber
May 27, 2010
Still Available?

Is this unit still available? Does it include any appliances? Would you be interested in a 3-6 month lease?

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
We currently live in grayton beach and i would love pictures and more info on your place. please email me at victorialwaites@aol.com or call 8505029844. thanks!- victoria

I will shoot some and post next week when I am down there. In the meantime, it is unit 615 if you want to drive by the building in the Village of Blue Mountain.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Is this unit still available? Does it include any appliances? Would you be interested in a 3-6 month lease?

It includes all standard kitchen appliances and a stacked washer and dryer. We can't do leases less than 6 months as they are subject to tourist occupancy taxes and I don't want to get into that process. We would consider anything over 6 months.

Bamaone

Beach Crab
Aug 10, 2009

I would be interested in seeing your condo if it is still available. Would need by July and would like a 6 to 12 mth lease if possible. You can reach me at 850-865-5344.

Status
Not open for further replies.