• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking for a 4 or 5 bdrm home for my family including my 88 yr old bedridden mother. I am selling my home of 10 yrs and plan to pay all deposits and 6 months rent in advance. I have a dog that is well trained and neutered. I have 2 outdoor cats that are also neutered. I will be happy to pay any deposits required for pets. contact me at janeebrown56@yahoo.com

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
Hi,

Please see our posting from 04/29/10 "For Rent: 5BR/3.5BA West end of 30-A" and give us a call if this looks like something you're interested in.

Steve & Lynette
850-499-0275

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
May have something that will work for you.

I am looking for a 4 or 5 bdrm home for my family including my 88 yr old bedridden mother. I am selling my home of 10 yrs and plan to pay all deposits and 6 months rent in advance. I have a dog that is well trained and neutered. I have 2 outdoor cats that are also neutered. I will be happy to pay any deposits required for pets. contact me at janeebrown56@yahoo.com

We have a 3 BR plus garage apartment that is almost fully furnished availabe 6/01. Very flexible - month to month basis - $1,200 inc utilites Security deposit negotiable. Please call Alicia at 267-0319

savanah32550

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Mack Bayou

If you are still looking I have a 4bedroom 3 bath available for $1500. It has one bedroom and full bath on first level along with the living room, dining room and kitchen. Master bedroom, masterbath and huge closet on second floor with an additional 2 bedrooms that share a full bath. The house has a fenced in backyard-pets are welcome.