• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alstream

Beach Comber
Jul 27, 2009
Best Smoked Tuna is at Grayton Corner

Grayton Corner market - the little deli counter inside. Paul uses real tuna and smokes it himself. Outstanding. Sells it to go in little tubs.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
Smoked tuna dip is one of my favorite things to eat in summer. Whose tuna dip is the best and why?

cocoon's, bar none. smokey, but not too. perfect texture for dipping and spreading. just right! we always have to take it up north for family and friends when we make the trip - several coolers worth! :D

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
I agree, Paul's at the Grayton General Store is yummy!

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
I think I just drooled. I'll be in Destin for a week then Seagrove for a week so I'll have to give Destin Ice's dip a try. I liked Goatfeathers pretty well, loved their remoulade! Never had the dip at Cocoons but everything else I've ever had there has been yummy. Looking forward to trying Grayton Stores. I loved D&K's shrimp dip, I loved everything at D&K's!! I'm really looking forward to trying Louis Louis!

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
We are not allowed to travel to Texas to see our son without bringing some of Cocoon's tuna dip! Lots of reasons why we all love it. The spice mixture and texture is just right. You can buy it in a variety of sizes. It mixes well with other dips if you are having a party.

deepender

Beach Comber
Jul 2, 2009
best smoked tuna dip

Hurricane Oyster Bar has a great tuna:wave: dip and a great smoked tuna salad. My 2nd fave would be Cocoons!