• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Does anyone know of vacation rentals in the Rosemary Beach or Water Color areas that allow pets? I have a friend that wants to come into town over the next couple of weeks that has a well trained British Lab that has it's own bed & she will bring a vacuum to make sure the place is clean. Thanks!

port albert

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
One possibility

Does anyone know of vacation rentals in the Rosemary Beach or Water Color areas that allow pets? I have a friend that wants to come into town over the next couple of weeks that has a well trained British Lab that has it's own bed & she will bring a vacuum to make sure the place is clean. Thanks!

Try VRBO.com. We travel with a dog and have found rentals all over North America using it. Watch for the doggy footprint in the listing.

dcurlin

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2008
Rosemary Beach cottage rental does offer houses that are pet-friendly. We have done this twice in the past. Wouldn't say that they have been my favorite houses in RB (we have rented a lot), but RB Cottage Rental is there if there is a problem. Speak to them directly and they may help you chose the best house. (I ask the agents about maintenance and past comments from renters.) I prefer renting from RB so I have their hurricane guarantee and don't have to do a massive search before feeling comfortable sending a check to an individual.