• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I have not eaten there but the setting alone is worth a visit. And I do know and trust the chef.

LOVE that awesome chef. We have not eaten there either- Caliza is def. on my list for this summer!

Little Fish

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I've been there a couple of times for dinner in the past couple of months and enjoyed both experiences. The waiter from Turkey named Turik (spelling?) is one of the best waiters I've ever experienced. Very laid back and comfortable personality with an eye to customer service.

The menu could be improved in my opinion as it looks very similar to menus found at most restaurants in the area; however, the food presentation is always very crisp and the food is cooked as ordered. The trio of dips is a tasty appetizer as is the Tuna Tartare. Hopefully when I return they will have the ceviche on the menu.

Looking forward to returning.

Little Fish

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I've been there -- although right when they opened. I thought the setting was incredible, the food great but not memorable and the service a tad overbearing. I can't wait to go back again because I'm sure they have worked out the few kinks (again, I went just as it was opening). I was just looking over this summer's menu and I thought it looked great!