• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Backwards Crab

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2010
Atlanta
My husband and I are looking to purchase a second home to use for ourselves as well as rentals. We live in the Atlanta area and LOVE SoWal. Just wanted to introduce myself :):D

donnadon

Beach Crab
May 3, 2010
Welcome. We are from Atlanta also and bought a home in the Preserve. Check it out. We love itl

:welcome:
I was born and reared in Atlanta, as were several generations of my family. Our daughter lives in Midtown with her soon-to-be husband. Hubby and I live in SoSoATL because that's where our jobs led us.

Until we discovered SoWal, if you couldn't find me at home, you could find me at 404-266-8200 (Neiman Marcus Atlanta). They always knew where in the store I was shopping. Then when we discovered SoWal, all of that changed. I went from spending all of my time buying designer clothes to chilling out in Seagrove as often as possible, dressed in denim and black (or orange when I'm celebrating Gator victories) and flip-flops.

Happy property hunting!

ltempleton

Beach Crab
Jun 7, 2010
Hello from Georgia!

My family and I have celebrated 4th of July in Grayton for the past four years and truly hope we can celebrate our 5th year down there this year. We are all anxiously watching and praying for the best. My heart breaks for everyone down there and wish I could do something. Love to all!