• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NOLA70123

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2010
Searched these forums but couldn't find my answer....what's the closest grocery to Santa Rosa beach? Will need to do big grocery shopping when we arrive on Sunday. Is it Sandestin Publix??? Thanks!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
You're gonna love it here. Water is great and the June grass seems to be tapering off. Looks like you're timing it perfect!

Oh yeah...:welcome:

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
The closest depends upon where you are staying in Santa Rosa Beach. There are several from which to choose, and if you want some local culture, shop for groceries at For the Health of It, located in Blue Mtn Beach.

MaryAnne

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
BeachRunner put together an Excel spreadsheet of the Publix in Seagrove/WC. It lists everything aisle by aisle. I hope the link works. I tried to attach the spreadsheet, but it didn't work. BeachRunner can you post it again here?
I found it in the Business forum, 3/21/2010, Publix WC is Packed. It is on page 2. I think it is post #79.

Last edited by a moderator:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
It depends where exactly you are:

West end of 30-A, you may want to go to the Grand Boulevard Publix.

Blue Mountain/393 area, you probably want to go to the Publix on 98.

If you are in Seagrove/Seaside/Watercolor, you may want to go to the Publix at Watercolor Crossings - which tends to be packed on check-in days.

East end of 30-A, Inlet Beach Publix or Winn-Dixie.

And for more specialized/organic items, For the Health of It in Blue Mountain, or the saturday morning Seaside Farmer's Market.

NOLA70123

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2010
Thanks for the Great info!

We do love it down 30A....everything about it except the packed Publix on check in days....discovered that last year when we rented in Seagrove. We're staying in Santa Rosa beach this time in a private home....can't wait to sink my toes in the "sugar"....it's absolutely the BEST!!!! Thought maybe the Publix Grand Blvd may be a little better...may be wishful thinking.