• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
The cheapest thing on the Red Bar dinner menu is $13. With tax and tip, that won't get you under $15. Actually we prefer (a.k.a. love) the Red Bar breakfast and lunch menus to their dinner menu, so that's when we go there ... quite frequently.

Same is true at Stinky's. You can get out of there a lot cheaper if you go for lunch. That's what we do ... frequently.

We love dinner at Pizza Bar. A Caprese salad at $11 serves two, and a fennel sausage pizza at $14 serves two (unless you have a 12-25 year-old male with you -- these humans can eat a houseful of food!). Drink water. That should get you in your $15 range.

Or, as Geo suggested, the best dinner that involves minimal effort for we women folk who are also on vacay (you gulls know what I mean :roll:) is steamed shrimp from Goatfeathers, plus corn on the cob and a bag salad with tomatoes from Publix. In budget and awesome!

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
Being careful you can eat for 15 at many places.

Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club, Shades, George's, Cafe' Thirty A before 6, Great Southern at Seaside
, bar at Bud & Alley 's, etc.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
We are trying to figure out where to go for dinner. We would like to try something new and keep it around $15/pp. We need a good variety as there are a bunch of us and some are picky.

What would you suggest?

For $15/pp, try Whataburger......for great seafood, at a reasonable price, try Bayou Bills. $20/pp will get you something awesome. Try the fried green tomatoes!

.....or don't.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Gravel road is, fantastic!

My son, Russ, is one of there best servers!:clap: I'm not bragging, just very proud! If I do say so, myself! He is great at describing the dishes, making suggestions and explaining how they're prepared, too! :love: I'm not easily impressed and their food, is great! He brought me some cake tonight, that I'd never eaten. It was the most scrumptious strawberry cake and all natural ingredients! You could taste the berries and the texture, was sooo unique! What impressed me the most, was that it wasn't real sweet or heavy and was VERY satisfying!:clap:
I may be late to the party here, but you may want to try Gravel Road. We spend winters on 30A and found GR to be not only a place for great food and service, but very reasonably priced as well.:clap:

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
As some posters have mentioned eating your main meal during lunch hour prices or the two for one some restaurents offer is a great way to stretch your budget and allow you to experience more of our great dining etablishments.

Gravel Road definitely - great prices, great food, wide selection of sides! :clap:

I invite you to come to Fajitas Grill in Miramar Beach for some great Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Almost all of our dinner selections are under $15 and 9/10 of our Fajitas are priced from $10.99 - $15.99. Complement that with 2 for 1 Margaritas every day and you are sure not to lose!

And if you really want a twist, come to our Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre every Wednesday this summer. More info at www.act4murder.com

Please visit us at Fajitas Grill

See you all There! :wave:

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sowallers, i've been meaning to post a review of Fajitas. In the meantime, I'll spare you the details- it is fantastico!!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!