• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee
Rudy has a large bone shaped tennis ball like material toy that is his very favorite toy. He plays too rough in the house and it winds up under the sofa or under one of the chairs. He lays down and looks under there for it then looks to one of us for help. If we don't jump up and get it out of there for him he start's talking, just a low pitiful moan. Then he get louder like"help me people" then he starts to howl.

he has aways been a quiet dog so we agg it on to see how long he'll eg for it. If we still won't get the toy he will come put his paw on your lap and start talking again. It's kind of like to old Scoobey Doo moan.
Too funny.

He;s a very large American Boxer and we jjust get such a kick out of him

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Aren't they great? Post pics if you have any!! Cheers~~~~

rblessed1031

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Dune Allen
We have a boxer, Lucky, and he does a howling/moan. It is so funny he sticks his bottom jaw out and looks up at us to "talk" to us. And he hops around like he thinks he is a bunny. Boxer's are hilarious when they get wound up. Our's is 8 and he plays like he is a puppy. If we rough house with him, he will really start swinging/jabbing those front paws at us. It is always fun with him around.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
We're boxer people, too. We have 4 of them. Love them! My oldest one, Mack, does the talking thing too.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Definitely need a video of this. :clap:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
How funny!

What a fun household, you must have! Love to see, some pics!:clap:
Rudy has a large bone shaped tennis ball like material toy that is his very favorite toy. He plays too rough in the house and it winds up under the sofa or under one of the chairs. He lays down and looks under there for it then looks to one of us for help. If we don't jump up and get it out of there for him he start's talking, just a low pitiful moan. Then he get louder like"help me people" then he starts to howl.

he has aways been a quiet dog so we agg it on to see how long he'll eg for it. If we still won't get the toy he will come put his paw on your lap and start talking again. It's kind of like to old Scoobey Doo moan.
Too funny.

He;s a very large American Boxer and we jjust get such a kick out of him

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Here's my favorite one of Mack.

MackTweety5.jpg

bluemtnfriend

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2005
Tennessee
I can't find the cable to transfer my pics to my laptop. i'm really not tech savy enough to do much. The pics of the boxer family were great. I wish we had another one but my husband says one big dog is enough in the house.

thanks for all your replies.