• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
Sunday Brunch at Hibiscus .... Live Music w/Kelsey Johnson & Matt Miller 10am -1pm ... Seaside Rep on hand pouring mimosas for donation .... Sunday Special: Black Bean Tacos w/cylantro lime sauce.

Come on out and enjoy some awesome music ... support our local theater and each some good food ... cooked and served w/Love!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks Cheri! It's been a whirlwind 3 weeks for the Rep- 5 shows opened! A beautiful Sunday morning in the Hibiscus Courtyard sounds wonderful.

Also a good "morning after" breakfast since I am sure many of you will be out late at Digital Graffiti!;-)

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Yes, yes yes! I know a good number of folks will be celebrating DG tonight, and I cannot think of a better way to start off tomorrow's day of "recovering" - great food, friends, music, and mimosas... and a hug from Cheri! :love:
See you there!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
See you there Gidget!! Can't wait to FINALLY meet you. Trying to get everyone moving now!

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
DRUM ROLL - Gidget and jdarg finally met! :D Hurray! :wave:

Also met beachmom and Bobby J :wave: I was sitting with Matt's mom - the fiddle player :D and we had great conversation. Kelsey and Matt were awesome - second time I've seen them together. :clap:

The food was WONDERFUL - but of course, because I had the Wonderful Waffle :D And iced herb tea - which hit the spot on such a warm morning after biking over. Topped off with a wine glass full of OJ to support Seaside Rep. :D

Got my hug when I went in btw :love:

Really nice time - the people around here have been SO welcoming - I feel very lucky to be in such an area.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
DRUM ROLL - Gidget and jdarg finally met! :D Hurray! :wave:

Also met beachmom and Bobby J :wave: I was sitting with Matt's mom - the fiddle player :D and we had great conversation. Kelsey and Matt were awesome - second time I've seen them together. :clap:

The food was WONDERFUL - but of course, because I had the Wonderful Waffle :D And iced herb tea - which hit the spot on such a warm morning after biking over. Topped off with a wine glass full of OJ to support Seaside Rep. :D

Got my hug when I went in btw :love:

Really nice time - the people around here have been SO welcoming - I feel very lucky to be in such an area.

It was so good to see you girls! I was a sweaty puddle- poor Cheri probably got soaked hugging me!

Thanks everyone for your support- and thanks Carol for pouring ! You mix a very "effective" mimosa!

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
I had so much fun today that I was inspired to come out of my lurker mode here on SoWal and begin posting. My Matt and Kelsey were amazing today. I had a couple of friends there who had never heard her before and they were very impressed. It was wonderful to visit with Gidget and JDarg and many other friends. And yep, those mimosas were yummy! I love Sunday brunch at Hibiscus.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
I had so much fun today that I was inspired to come out of my lurker mode here on SoWal and begin posting. My Matt and Kelsey were amazing today. I had a couple of friends there who had never heard her before and they were very impressed. It was wonderful to visit with Gidget and JDarg and many other friends. And yep, those mimosas were yummy! I love Sunday brunch at Hibiscus.

Glad to "see" you on SoWal :wave::wave: I can tell for sure that Hibiscus is THE place to be! I love that place!!:love: