• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Backwards Crab

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2010
Atlanta
The bank came back and approved our short sale offer. We can close as fast as we can get the loan :) We are very excited (despite the oil spill) and cant wait to make many family memories at our place! We are looking forward to many many years of enjoyment.

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
The bank came back and approved our short sale offer. We can close as fast as we can get the loan :) We are very excited (despite the oil spill) and cant wait to make many family memories at our place! We are looking forward to many many years of enjoyment.

Congratulations!!! You can't put a price on family memories :wave:

geezer392002

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2010
Welcome!!

Congratulations on your new home!

My wife and I purchased a new home at Seacrest Beach last December. It was also a short sale and the process took 8 months, but it was well worth it. Despite the oil spill I believe we have made the best investment of our lives. With the new airport now open, if we can keep the beaches clean we will have many years of family fun and a beautiful place to call our own :)

I am curious, where is your new home and how long did your short sale take to close?

best regards,

Andy

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Definitely, congrats! :clap:

I became a SoWal home (well, cottage) owner in 2003 and can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We created so many wonderful family memories and have made many new friends in SoWal. In about 2 years I expect to be able to come to SoWal more often when my last child goes off to college. We've built such a great set of memories here, I'm sure my daughters and their families will continue to vacation in SoWal for decades to come.

If you decide to go the rental route for when you're not in your home, just let me know if you have any questions (we've been renting ours out since 2003).