• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:wave:

Hi Everyone...I'm baking Key Lime Pies for some really cool people on SoWal. This week I will be baking on Monday and Tuesday. Need a slice of "Life at the Beach"?

$25.00 per pie or $22.00 for 2 or more.
Makes 8 large pieces or 10 medium pieces.

Thanks so much ~ Kat
katattheeach@aol.com
or PM me here on SoWal

I will be out of town June 16 - June 21..will begin baking again early Tuesday morning the 22nd.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
We got some while there a couple of weeks ago. They are delicious. Give kat a call!

Thank you so much....I really enjoyed getting to meet some of your family! I love making Key Lime Pies and then delivering them. I get to make new friends and see old ones.

:wave: Kat

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
:wave:

Hi Everyone...I'm baking Key Lime Pies for some really cool people on SoWal. This week I will be baking on Monday and Tuesday. Need a slice of "Life at the Beach"?

$25.00 per pie or $22.00 for 2 or more.
Makes 8 large pieces or 10 medium pieces.

Thanks so much ~ Kat
katattheeach@aol.com
or PM me here on SoWal

I will be out of town June 16 - June 21..will begin baking again early Tuesday morning the 22nd.

YUM!!!!! :drool:

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
For anyone who hasn't experienced Kat's key lime pie, let me assure you it's the best I've ever eaten-anywhere, hands down! I've had key lime pie at the best places in the keys and they don't hold a candle to Kat's pie. I'm on her calendar for July, my mouth is sooooo excited!

jbtcardfan

Beach Comber
Apr 19, 2009
We have (er, had) one in our fridge at Beachcrest! Actually, it's now about a half of one. Yum! Get one, you won't be sorry! Yeah, Kat! Good stuff!

beachesR4us

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2009
Yummm

Thank you so much....I really enjoyed getting to meet some of your family! I love making Key Lime Pies and then delivering them. I get to make new friends and see old ones.

:wave: Kat

It was lovely to meet you too! The pies were incredible. I don't have the words to describe how WONDERFUL they are. Wish we had one now!!!!Thank you again for making them available to us!:clap:

Last edited: