• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sha.marie

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2009
Hello Sherry, My name is Sharon I read your posting and would be interesting in speaking with you ... my phone # is 504-236-2311.. Thanks in advance Sharon

georgiapeach12

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2010
Hey! I am Marina Milton and I'm very interested in babysitting! I just posted a bunch of fliers around 30A today advertising babysitting. Please call me at 404-245-5980

thanks,

Marina

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
To Start Immediatly

Please call,

Sherry
850-238-2424
Babysitter available!
Hi, my name is Annie t., and I am a very responsible sitter. I am a good student and always get great grades, and never get in trouble in school(ima goodie good) . As alot of people know, schools out! And Im looking for a summer job. I have alot of experience babysitting toddlers and kids under 10 years old. If you need a babysitter for your child, you can trust me.I am great with kids,and would love to become your sitter.I am a faithful teen christian. Im available everyday of the week, from 7am-7:30 pm. For babysitting,I charge 10$ an hour, an extra dollar for each child. (example:If I were to babysit your 2 kids for 1 hour, it would be 10 dollars, and since I would be sitting your 2 children, it would be 12$)

Please private message if you are interested. Hope to see you soon!

Last edited: