• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
:clap:Does anyone know how to reach Sheryl Crow?
Either Gulf Place or Pier Park would be a good venue, soo nice and close to the water and businesses and condo rentals would benefit from people who attend. Maybe the HS football field?

I would work on this with someone who has experience organizing and producing an event of this type.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Kurt, if we guess right, will you nod? :blink:

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Maybe Karl Rove can make a benefit speech about how de-regulation of the energy industry saved America. :cool:

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
Maybe Karl Rove can make a benefit speech about how de-regulation of the energy industry saved America. :cool:

love it! i walked by rove and his new girlfriend in seaside a few months back and oh so wanted to say something...my husband figured we would end up on fox or cnn!! for once, i said nothing. maybe next time......

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I wouldn't hold my breath. Like many of the celebrities that vacation here they don't want to make it very known. I don't think it's that she wouldn't want to help, but I can also understand wanting to keep a vacation spot just that.

Despite the rumors Emeril won't be opening a restaurant here either. ;-)