• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
I don't know a lot about this lady, but I could not help but notice her eyes. She and many others are open for adoption from Walton County Animal Services. She was picked up on 30A. She can be seen at Walton County Animal Services at Triple G Road in DeFuniak. You can call them at 892-8758 or email at gaijennifer@co.walton.fl.us

Name: Camelia
06-04-10
Mix
Brown/black
Picked up from Hwy 30 A
Located in Kennel: BN-16

Link to adoptable doggies and kitties.

Walton County, FL - Home Page - Found DOGS

Dwight Williams

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Oh god, the poor things looks scared.... We got a pound dog in 2007 and can't imagine life without her. Having said that... one night during a rainstorm our dog slept with her ass on my pillow... that night I had this ultra-vivid dream where I was walking through the barn on the family farm...

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Oh god, the poor things looks scared.... We got a pound dog in 2007 and can't imagine life without her. Having said that... one night during a rainstorm our dog slept with her ass on my pillow... that night I had this ultra-vivid dream where I was walking through the barn on the family farm...

There's a Dali painting in there somewhere........

If I didn't already have two females and a male, she could come home with me. She looks like she has lots of love to give and I was hoping since she got picked up on 30a someone was looking for her or had room for her.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Poor baby, this breaks my heart!

She seems soooo lost and sad! How could her family in our small community, not have found her?:dunno:You start searching, at the obviousplaces! IE: SOWAL, local shelters, Alaqua, petfinder.com, etc! If they haven't posted a "found" ad on petfinder.com, I would encourage them, to post one. If they're not searching, maybe she needs a loving family, that cares!:bang:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Bump, bump! This pretty girl has such sad, sweet eyes. Somebody give her some love! :dunno: