• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
A friend of a friend knew the occupants of the plane, and apparently witnessed it go down. If I understand correctly, one of the flyers had a daughter who is supposed to get married tomorrow. (Know that this is hearsay, but from a very reliable source). This is truly a tragic accident, and I'm praying for all involved. :sosad:

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
I wouldn't post names until it's released to the media by the officials. Public forum, and all that (just my opinion).

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Probably best to let the authorities release the name. How awful would it be for friends or family to read it here. I had a deputy friend that heard his father's name dispatched as DOA one time by the agency he was en route to assist on the call. He was very shaken by the time he arrived. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

zip

Beach Lover
Mar 4, 2010
This is such a heart breaker. I got such a thrill watching these planes fly when I lived in Destin. Will keep their family in my prayers.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
They have released the name of the pilot, but I'm not going to post it here, it's over on the NWFD site.