• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kellykritch

Beach Crab
Jun 29, 2010
Un-furnished Blue Mountain Beach house, 3 BR, 2.5 bath plus a bonus room, two-story, 1500 sq.feet, $1000/month - you pay utilities, available July 1

coondog

Beach Lover
Apr 27, 2009
Un-furnished Blue Mountain Beach house, 3 BR, 2.5 bath plus a bonus room, two-story, 1500 sq.feet, $1000/month - you pay utilities, available July 1
If the home is still available, please send additional information to dcooney@silverpointcapital.com, or call me at 203-542-4063. We will be down this weekend and we are looking for a 12 - 15 month rental while we are building our house.

Charliemac

Beach Comber
May 11, 2010
Little Rock, AR

Do u still have this house, Coming next week to visit and look for a rental for my family. We are moving from Arkansas. And have been looking for months... Please let me know.... Kelly

abadgley33

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2010
Very Interested..pictures please!

My wife, son, and I are moving to the area soon and this sounds great! I will be in town next week to look at rentals, could you please email pictures to cam@tophatentertainment.org Thanks so much!

Charliemac

Beach Comber
May 11, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Love blue mountain beach

We love this area and are very very interested, I know I sent u an email eariler today, but need something ASAP have to get my child in school before they start in August . Please let me know! And send pics if still available! Thanks so much!

Kelly

markmarsteller

Beach Crab
Jul 2, 2010
Hi,
We currently are renting a home on the west end of 30-A and will be moving soon, please e-mail more info. Thanks.