• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Vote in the poll!

http://www.sowal.com/poll/whats-your-top-spot-for-pizza-in-sowal

logo-sowal-21-pms280-top-spot.gif

Look for SoWal Top Spots all around South Walton Beaches. :D

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
I've had them all and Bruno's is my fav. Couple their fresh ingredients, awesome service with a lunch buffet and drink for only $7 and you can't go wrong. :)

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Brunos, without a doubt, Brunos!

Well, we had a bad experience with Brunos when we were there last week. We called in an order and they told us it would be 45 minutes for our order. 3 hours later it was ready. Yes, we waited because we really love their Calzones. So we waited for them. After an hour and we had not received our order we called back and they said 20 minutes. It was going to be a delivery, right across the street from them. We went ahead and walked over after the 20 mintues were up. They hadn't even put the order in the oven yet. They did apologize, but never offered to give a discount or anything after we waited 3 hours for our order. I will go back though, because we really like their food. Just very dissappointed this trip.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Gotta add my three cents. Theo's Pizza (old 98) is our all time fav! Their pizzas have a thin crust, not too chewy, but nice and crisp. Their pizzas are loaded with fresh ingredients and served piping hot, right from the oven. The place has great ambience and the staff offers excellent service. This is a place favored by both locals and tourists. Can't beat it!

rblessed1031

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Dune Allen
I can't believe no one has said anything about Pizza By The Sea or Ballyhoo's. We love both. Pizza by the Sea has a great Stramboli.

All time favorite is Ballyhoo's pizza. The lunch buffet is the best. They ask you what kind of pizza you like and they make it! The Kitchen Sink Pizza is the best!!!

Well, we had a bad experience with Brunos when we were there last week. We called in an order and they told us it would be 45 minutes for our order 3 hours later it was ready. Yes, we waited because we really love their Calzones. So we waited for them. After an hour and we had not received our order we called back and they said 20 minutes. It was going to be a delivery, right across the street from them. We went ahead and walked over after the 20 mintues were up. They hadn't even put the order in the oven yet. They did apologize, but never offered to give a discount or anything after we waited 3 hours for our order. I will go back though, because we really like their food. Just very dissappointed this trip.
Hey, gull, if you need a fast pizza from Bruno's, call me to place the order. They recognize my voice (who doesn't?), and I also tip for takeouts without it being required.

Word.