• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jd

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Atlanta
Why not Red Bar? (just curious)
If you want just plain but fresh and delicious sea food that's reasonably priced, try the cafe at Seagrove Market.

scubamal86

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
We need more information. How many will be in your group? What will the age range be? Do they like music while they dine? You said they are hard working. Well, are they hard working people who like an elegant meal or hard working people who need to chill out in a more casual place? etc. Do they like a deal? Maybe some restaurant has something really special going on tomorrow and will chime in here.

6people (between 17 and 70)
casual for sure
average $20 a plate
music would be great
of course they like a deal! :D

scubamal86

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
Personally, I'm not easily impressed and they are great!!! Ask for Russ, if you want a fantastic experience! He's very knowledgeable, attentive and always professional! You won't be, disappointed!:clap: Even if he is, my son! He's very "customer centered", like his mom!;-)

A little biased, Diane? LOL
I haven't heard of Gravel Road, actually. I will definitely look into it.
Thanks!

GatorGal

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2007
Cafe ThirtyA would be a real treat! They have a 2 for 1 entree special that is a terrific deal and comes out to roughly $20/plate. The special is good every day from 5-6pm. I can personally attest to the filet and butterfish. Both are excellent!

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
Enjoy some family time....grill (a burger, fish, shrimp, pork chop, steak, chicken); enjoy a laugh, and/or a fruity drink; make a fruit/veggie salad; bring an exceptional dessert. Get the kids involved. Restaurants are good; "home-made" is priceless.....