• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nick

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Please tell them to hurry up with their new CD, dying to get my hands on some of the new songs they play at the show. Knee Deep is an instant classic!
It's awesome to see them go from the local 'sports bar band' that I used to see play 7 years ago to packing huge venues, way to go!

anniet

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2010
This is my brother's band... they are stepping into the big time...They have a country/blues/rock fusion thing going on....they made their national radio debut last week and they're climbing the charts. they just signed on to a label called Live Nation...they have 4 clients....U2, Madonna, Jay-Z, and Zac Brown Band...if that tells you anything...they are on tour right now. They'll be playing with Willie Nelson, Alan Jackson and Sugarland at various times on this tour. I'm very proud...obviously...so call in to local stations...and listen out for them....I would love to see some of our locals....Dread, WACO ramblers...tag along with these guys...they'd really compliment each other...Support Local Music!!!

YouTube - Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried" Live From HOB New Orleans
no way! zac brown is your brother?! thats awesome!

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
ZBB is my newest "favorite".....I saw (and recorded) a show on the TV, originally shown in September 09, called "Introducing: Zac Brown Band". It was a highlight of "the struggles and successes of the ZBB". What a heartening show! The entire band epitomizes the benefits of friendship, family, fun, and living and loving over being self-centered and egotistical. Their success is their reward for hard work, dedication, and being grounded in those things in Life that truly matter. It's not about fame; it's about doing what they enjoy, being real, and putting those they love first. They are not successful because of what they do, but for who they (collectively) are. Live long, and prosper!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
I would highly recommend that ya'll pick up ZBB's new CD/DVD titled "Pass the Jar". $20 @ Bestbuy. It has 2 CD's of live music (originals and covers.....including the faastest version of The Devil Went Down to GA that you'll ever hear) and a DVD of the live concert at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. The concert was a fundraiser to raise money to rebuild the GA Theatre in Athens (GO DAWGS!!!) which burned to the ground a year or so ago.

Hop who is your brother in the band? Why don't you pull some family ties strings and get them to do a show locally to raise funds for the oil clean up of our little slice of Paradise. They could play at the ballpark in PCB. IT WOULD BE HUGE!!!! I would gladly pay $100+ a ticket to see them and help out our community.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
My brother is the bassist and sings. They are great guys. I'll mention it. Atlantic Records books them these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't already planning some kind of benefit. Thanks for being a fan. go dawgs!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
It amazes me the quality of music that calls home to the Athens GA vicinty (WP, ZBB, REM, DBT). The biggest thing I miss about moving here from Lawrenceville/Dacula is not being close to Athens.....especially on gameday!!

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
We scored a really great CD at the ZBB Breaking Southern Ground concert in Atlanta - handed out for free for penning a short letter of support to a soldier. Love it!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
anyone can get a cd by doing this same thing and taking it to a Dodge dealership! Support our Troops!