• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

racy_t

Beach Comber
May 26, 2008
Okay I am petrified of the dentist to the point where I will have to be drugged but I need a recommendation since mine has closed his practice. Need someone that can handle wimpy scaredy cats like me:eek:

Anywhere from 30A to Destin will work, broke a tooth yesterday and need it fixed! Have insurance too but I would just like a nice dentist for once that can deal with a drama queen like me.

Thanks!

Tracy

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Yep Ruder is great! Some of our kids go toady Hencinski in Freeport. She is wonderful and was so good with our son who is deaf AND terrified of dentists AND had a huge cavity. She won my respect that day.

Yzarctoo

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2009
Okay I am petrified of the dentist to the point where I will have to be drugged but I need a recommendation since mine has closed his practice. Need someone that can handle wimpy scaredy cats like me:eek:

Anywhere from 30A to Destin will work, broke a tooth yesterday and need it fixed! Have insurance too but I would just like a nice dentist for once that can deal with a drama queen like me.

Thanks!

Tracy

DR FRED Rudder located on 30A is your man. He can do everything and rarely causes any pain. I promise.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Dr.Ruder. Oh wait- everybody recommended him! He is the best. PM me for the worst.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
I agree, my choice is Dr. Ruder.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm a huge coward when it comes to the dentist too! :eek: I too go to Dr. Ruder. He is a very gentle dentist. I still don't enjoy visits to the dentist, but Dr. Ruder is the best.