• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
7:00 pm ... Greg Barnhill & Marc Harris ....
what a great night to enjoy some awesome music from such awesome talent.

$10.00 bring your own beer or wine (glasses provided)

On the menu: Shrimp Trio .. shrimp wonton ... shrimp cakes .... shrimp skins OR Hibiscus Cheese & Fruit Plate: $10.00

All cooked and served w/LOVE!...
See you tonight!​

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
How cool is that. The Indigo Girls are sold out at the Seaside Rep, but this should be a fantastic show, too! For several years, I had seen Greg Barnhill's name as playing in the local area, but I never heard anyone talking about him. Then, at 30A songwriter's festival, earlier this year, I went to see Greg Barnhill and Tim Nichols perform at the Rep stage. I was blown away and kicked myself for not having seen him before. The man has some major talent, both with his songwriting, guitar playing, as well as singing. Just read the list of the many famous singers who have put his songs at the top of the charts and you'll know for yourself how talented he is. Glad to see another local favorite, Marc Harris is playing with him. I've bragged on Marc many times. He is another amazing performer. We are lucky!

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Greg is indeed a talented guy. We were at home last nite and had 30-A radio tuned in and turned on. They were giving a plug the this evening's music @ Hibiscus House and we got to enjoy some of Greg's music too. Tonight should also be a special evening. We are fortunate to have so many venues locally that offer such great music.

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
I remember Greg, and our late friend Jim Cooper being our soul's respite and comfort after Hurricane Opal when we would all gather at the Indigo Wine Bar. We shared a lot of love, music and life stories in that spot. So glad he is here again to show his great love for our community. Tonight promises to be upbeat, but if you have not viewed his recent song "The Stain" written with Tim Jackson, and performed by the Myers brothers... it's message is clear and compelling. Greg also recently took home a daytime emmy!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZOjy76j_P0]YouTube - "Stain" by The Myers Brothers [ORIGINAL][/ame]