• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I just got a VRBO inquiry for my Gulf Front Condo:

"I saw your listing #2882677 on VRBO. We are looking for a quick get-a-way vacation. I am willing to pay 70$ a night. Whats the best you can do?"

Um..... That won't even pay the cleaning company :roll:

I swear every inquiry since the press hit Pensacola Beach has been like that. Thanks BP :angry:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You can stress over it or use this:

"Thank you for your inquiry, however our minimum price is listed on the website. If that amount is still too expensive then unfortunately this rental is not in your price range."

I used to use that exact response with inquiries, they either go away or give in.

You can stress over it or use this:

"Thank you for your inquiry, however our minimum price is listed on the website. If that amount is still too expensive then unfortunately this rental is not in your price range."

I used to use that exact response with inquiries, they either go away or give in.

Trust me, I would love to give them the full RO response but I am a professional :cool:

My favorite phone call was last week...."Don't you have a seller that might want someone to stay in their property for a week, in case they might want to buy it?"

"Here's yer sign" :lol:

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
I just got a VRBO inquiry for my Gulf Front Condo:

"I saw your listing #2882677 on VRBO. We are looking for a quick get-a-way vacation. I am willing to pay 70$ a night. Whats the best you can do?"

Um..... That won't even pay the cleaning company :roll:

I swear every inquiry since the press hit Pensacola Beach has been like that. Thanks BP :angry:

Me being me, I'd have to reply "I'll let you borrow my tent.".

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I'll offer you $80/nt. And, will be the bidding puppet for you!! Crazy touron listening to the media! ARGH - I wish we could all be firm in our rents, but I know some can't right now.

I'll offer you $80/nt. And, will be the bidding puppet for you!! Crazy touron listening to the media! ARGH - I wish we could all be firm in our rents, but I know some can't right now.

I was willing and did negotiate with the last guy but he wanted our Gulf Front condo for Super 8 price (not that there's anything wrong with that :D).

No biggy... on to the next one. :cool:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
My favorite phone call was last week...."Don't you have a seller that might want someone to stay in their property for a week, in case they might want to buy it?"
laugh4.gif

Now that's a good one!