• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I use to love to cook, but as I got older found it was hard to read the recipes and make out the differences in the teaspoons and tablespoons so I started to look for easy things. I also found that with less teeth soft was also a good thing to look for in a recipe.

This recipe is spicy and hot, (like I was about 40 years ago BIG JOKE, think I was hot only in my mind, no take that back hubby three throught I was a hot little number. )

1 cup of mayo
1 cup shredded parmesean cheese
1 cut shredded Monteray Jack cheese
one half cut of chopped Jalapeno peppers
Mix it all up and put it in a pot. Put it in a oven at 400 for 20-25 minutes. I stir about once while cooking.
I like it with those blue corn chips but since my daughter will not spend the extra money for them any old corn chips will work but blue is best!

This dip will make you queen of the cheese dips.

That easy Key Lime Pierecipe sure does sound tasty.

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
I made the key lime pie for my family this weekend....it was a big hit and so easy. This cheese dip sounds great, thank's for sharing. You sound like one fun lady and tell your daughter you deserve the blue chips if that's what you like!

Welcome to SoWal:D:D

jamnolfin

Beach Lover
Mar 6, 2007
A friend of ours makes a good dip and gave us the recipe. Its basically the same but instead of jalapenos add artichokes and she would sprinkle more parmesan cheese over the top in a caserole dish. Then bake it til bubbly, then turn it on broil and brown the parmesan on top. Good stuff.