• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
There was an older man who sold used/re-furbed bikes out of his house, which was on a road off 98(north side). About 4-5 years ago we purchased several from him. Am trying to remember where he is/was located....originally I learned about him on sowal.com so am hoping someone knows what I'm talking about. And if he's still there?

(we have some renters in our Seagrove home this week and their little ones are LOVING our little red, white, & blue tricycle with jump seat which we bought long ago from this man.....they would love to check out what he might have!!)

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!
PK

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Mack Bayou Road. Right hand side, just past the hospital. It's a red house with the bikes out front. I assume he's open when the bikes are out. Hope that helps!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I was there a couple of weeks ago and he had some really good looking bikes for little people.....I

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Thanks!!

THANKS Glenda & Miss Critter!!

I'm so glad to have that info again.:clap:

REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FAST RESPONSES and HELP!

PK

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Speaking of which, I have 3 or 4 older bikes I need to get to him. They need a new tube here, a little grease there, but are all worth repurposing.
Thanks for the reminder.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Still have bikes?

I'm looking for a man's road bike and a woman's cruiser.:wave:
Speaking of which, I have 3 or 4 older bikes I need to get to him. They need a new tube here, a little grease there, but are all worth repurposing.
Thanks for the reminder.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
We're nearing the end of the rental season, too. All the bike rental shops clear out some inventory in the fall. Usually pretty good prices, too.