• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Terri

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2006
Long Term Rental

We have a 1 bedroom on 30-A just across the street from the beach. New A/C; appliances, furniture, etc. If interested I can send pics to you.

Thanks.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I have a 2 bedroom cottage on the bay near Point Washington for rent. It is newly repainted and ready for rental.

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
We have a 3 BR 2 BA house for rent. It's $1375 per month, but it includes electricity, expanded basic cable, and water/sewer. It's located at 260 Sunrise Circle in Dune Allen next to Butler Elementary School. Please call 850-419-2397 if you are interested.

JPHIL

Beach Crab
Jul 22, 2010
Hazel's haven

Relocating couple needs a long term rental near 30A. Moving down in August.
Thanks.

Have three bedroom, two bath cottage for rent and can be available August 1st. 291 Grove West, Old Seagrove Beach, FL

Located on first street parallel to Hwy 30-A two houses outside Seaside.

Year lease @ $1,000 per month
$500 utility deposit (utilities stay in owners names)
all kitchen appliances/washer & dryer/ some furnishings
No smoking
Requires Credit score of 600 plus

cbroadus

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2010
We have a 1 bedroom on 30-A just across the street from the beach. New A/C; appliances, furniture, etc. If interested I can send pics to you.

Thanks.

Please send pics, price, deposit info, pet policy (I have a small dog under 10 lbs that is kenneled during day), etc to me at carolbroadus@gmail.com
I need to rent on Aug 1st so I am running short of time and would be very interested in your one bedroom.

chagler16

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2006
Have three bedroom, two bath cottage for rent and can be available August 1st. 291 Grove West, Old Seagrove Beach, FL

Located on first street parallel to Hwy 30-A two houses outside Seaside.

Year lease @ $1,000 per month
$500 utility deposit (utilities stay in owners names)
all kitchen appliances/washer & dryer/ some furnishings
No smoking
Requires Credit score of 600 plus

Will you please send me more info on this property to beachpartybus@yahoo.com? I have 2 brothers looking for places to live LT and this may be perfect for at least one of their needs. Looking forward to hearing from you.