• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peter

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2010
Quiet biz developer/writer/editor seeks ready-to-go furnished/Internet/utilities supplied house or condo in east Walton County along 30A or in Sandestin on the on the gulf side (preferred, but not essential - wish to be not too close to Fairways neighborhood).

Spacious 3 bdrm or so with some character and inspiration, and a balcony would be ideal. No pets or known bad habits. Young daughters and/or aged mother and caretaker to stay over from time to time.

Very flexible if owner want to use on occasion. I expect to be out of town a fair amount. Kids and I need a break from hotels.

Please email peter@3minutereader.com or call 202-573-4259.

This low-impact use could be win-win if you still want to use your place from time to time, would like someone to keep an eye out and change a light bulb, and don't need a ton o' rent from the right person.

thanks...

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
Sent email also ... have 5 br / 3.5 ba house 2 streets from Butler Elementary for rent. $2700/mo ...... 3940 sq. ft. ....... great gulf views from all three levels of the house including porches. North side of home has a romeo-juliet balcony.

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
We have a 3 BR 2 BA house for rent. It's located at 260 Sunrise Circle in Dune Allen. That's the first street east of Butler Elementary School. The rent is $1375 per month, but it includes electricity, expanded basic cable, and water/sewer. I can't say it has a lot of character, but it has a great second floor screened porch and a beautiful yard. It is NOT furnished. Please call 850-419-2397 if you are interested.

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
We have the 5 br/3.5 ba house two streets from Butler Elementary. Forgot to give you my phone. Call Steve if interested @ 850-499-0275