• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Look for the first set around August 30th. Rules(sorry) will be the same and will be posted at the same time. Let's see if we can get about 40 players this year.

Kurt, is there a preference to start a new thread from your perspective? Skunky?

Happy pick'ems!

ROLL TIDE!!!! :D

My personal opinion is that we should start a 2010-2011 thread. I know you didn't ask me though. ;-)

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I like the thought of a new thread too. Sometimes my bberry gets jacked up on longer threads and I am having to submit answers from the road a lot. I know...:violin:

On another note, we could start by picking:

The number of student/athelete/Miami beach go-ers who get suspended from the current investigation

Total number of games

Number of conferences represented

Number of schools represented

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Thanks. All opinions count. Score so far:
3 new thread
0 old thread

Last edited:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
new thread or not. it's going to suck if Kitty doesn't play. i know right? jus' sayin'. i miss you. end of story. :roll: (just talking cool fb talk)

bring on some sec football!

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hey Sowal Pick'em friends, :wave: I am not on here much but check in on occasion to keep up with anything interesting, but plan on playing the yearly pick'em. New thread for me is good also. I assume BR and her hubby are putting it together this year? We will be heading south to the beach on August 28th, wondering if there will be any games to pick that week or if they will start with the September 4th games? Probably will have to have my son post my picks for me for that weekend, unless we happen to get a laptop before then to take with us to the beach that has satellite capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.